Monday, October 17, 2011

REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Lips!

Before I start, I'd just like to say, that I am just going to be using this blog for reviews & etc! I've decided it's just too stupid to start a whole other blog dedicated to just reviews & what not. And partly because I wanted it to be the same URL as this one :P haha. I couldn't think of another one that I really liked. But yeah, hopefully I'll be posting on here way more than I have been.

Anyway, onward with the review:
 There are 6 total colors (well, Baby Lips) but I only purchased 2 to see how I liked them. I got the Peach Kiss - which is a nude/peachy color & Quenched - which is a sheer lip balm.


Quenched:
I really like this one. It's good to wear alone or on top of your favorite lipsticks! It also smells great - like Fruity Pebbles! :) It makes your lips feel soft & smooth.

Peach Kiss:
I haven't really used this one too much. It smells good as well - I like wearing this one just alone. It's barely even tinted - so it's kind of a sheer nude-ish color.

I got these at Wal-mart for $2.97 each. I think at drugstores they cost about $1 more each. I really like these! On the back of the packaging (which I would post if I still had) it has a study of different percentages of how it made peoples lips feel after 4 weeks of use & such stuff as that. Maybe my lips will feel 'renewed' in 4 weeks? Who knows! Guess we'll see.

But I would recommend these -- esp. if you're like me & love wearing lipsticks! These would look great and make your lips feel good when wearing lipsticks as well. Of course, if you wear the tinted ones over lipstick - wear it with the matching (or somewhat matching) color!


No comments:

Post a Comment