Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Want a good hair conditioning mask?

I've got the answer! And it's...
 Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula - Deep Conditioning Protein Pack !


A little background history on my hair:
I use to have extremely long hair - and only used a quarter size amount of conditioner when washing. A few months ago I decided to chop off all my hair - and now I use no conditioner. I feel like it makes my hair greasy. So I just shampoo. 

After washing my hair with shampoo, I applied this mask. I left this on my hair for about 3 minutes (it says 10-20 minutes on the back - but I don't even take baths for that long!) and washed it out. It made my hair feel extremely soft - especially since I don't condition my hair regularly. My hair feels this soft for about a couple of days after using as well! This does leave your hair smelling like coconuts, obviously. I don't really care for the smell of coconut scented things, so I don't really care for that too much - but if you like coconuts - you'll love it!

My hair has been feeling really soft lately - and I'm not sure if it's just from this conditioning mask or from the new shampoo I got as well? Hm! I guess I'll have to experiment.

On the front of the packaging it says 'Restores and replenishes dry, damaged hair'.
 This contains Pure Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, and Vitamin E.

I purchased this at Target for $1.24 (they may have it cheaper at Wal-mart - I'm not sure). I thought this item was a one time use thing - so when I first used it - I used a TON of it at once. So I got a total of 3 uses of this product - when I could have really gotten 4 uses out of it. You're suppose to use this every week or every other week - not daily. 

I haven't really tried any high-end masks - just because when I have extra money to spend - I don't really sit and think 'Hm, I'd really like to spend $25 on this hair mask'. Lol. So I normally just get cheap shampoo, body wash, and masks from Wal-mart and Target. But for only $1.24 - this product works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment