Friday, October 28, 2011

New Thirtyonewest Eyeshadows - EOTD?

I've made 5 new eyeshadows to my Thirtyonewest collection! Wooo! I have added, Antoinette (very very hot pink), People Eater (Purple - duh! It's a smokey purple), Pudding Cup (dark glittery brown), I'm Your Present (a true mint green), and Odd Liquorice (dark greyish black).

Before work, I figured I'd try out a look using a couple of my new eyeshadows.
I used ' I'm Your Present ' & ' Odd Liquorice '.



I really like these two colors mixed together. Before applying these - I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - and it's currently 11:00 at night (I put this on at 4:00) - & it looks like I just applied it!
I just labeled this EOTD (eyes of the day) becauseeee quite frankly I do not feel like going into details on what I did for the rest of my face, because I don't really remember lol. I use different products on my face each day.

I have the I'm Your Present eyeshadow currently listed on my Etsy site - but all the others are currently not. I'm suppose to have my Big Cartel site up sometime this weekend - so I'll just be listing all my cosmetic products on there!

Do you think this is a nice look? I kinda wanted to mix these together this weekend too because it's Halloweeny - sort of :P 

By the way, if you want to purchase any of the eyeshadows I mentioned in this entry & they still aren't listed yet -- just comment below & I can list some for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment