Saturday, October 22, 2011

CCO Mini Haul!

Today I went antique shopping with my mom, her friend, and sister. I have heard that there was a Cosmetics Company Store around where the antique shop was - so I looked it up & we went there as well!
Me being broke, I only got 2 things & my total was $28.62.

For people who don't know - CCO sells high-end brand name makeup / skincare for less. It also has some limited edition products that the actual store may not have anymore!

I got:

Mac Venomous Villains Carbon Eyeshadow - $11
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in ivory - $15.50

As most of you may know, the Mac Venomous Villains was a limited edition thingy they had going on.. and they still have some of the collection! They also had the Hello Kitty Mac Palette and some of the Wonder Woman collection - and some of the collection with the shell on the eyeshadows & powders? I'm not sure what that collections called. Oh wells! 

Carbon is still available at Mac - just not the Venomous Villains one (same color - just different packaging). It's a matte black color :) I'm not too sure how much these cost when they sold them at Mac - but I looked them up on EBay & they were going anywhere from $17-25!


Moving on - I also got the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Ivory - which they do still sell at Bobbi Brown. I paid $15.50 for mine & in the actual Bobbi Brown store they are $22. So I got a little bit of a discount :)


I can't wait to try this! Hopefully they work good.

No comments:

Post a Comment