Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Elf Haul

I just got all my Elf stuff in the mail today! Woohoo! I just want to show you the things I purchased today - and in a week or so, I'll do a review of all of these products.



I got:
Beauty School Eyelid Primer Collection - $2.25
Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain - $3
Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light - $3
Studio Body Shimmer in Mystic Moonlight - $3
Studio Body Shimmer in Golden Glow - $3
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Apricot Beige - $1
All Over Cover Stick in Spotlight - $1
All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige - $1
Studio Powder Brush - $3
& I used a 50% off coupon - soooo, including shipping - my total was $19.70

I already have the Eyebrow Kit & the All Over Color Stick in different colors . I used the 'honey' All Over Color Stick in the summertime as my concealer -- and it worked great! So I got a lighter one for the winter time to see if I liked it as well. I'm sure I will - it's the same product - just a different color.
& I have not tried pencils, or any other eyebrow marker before - only shadows & gel. And the first gel I tried was the Elf Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'. I looooove it! It's just a little light for my brows - so this time I ordered the 'Light' one - and hopefully it'll be my color.

Blahblahblah, like I said - I'll test out all of these & do a review soon enough! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment