Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm really 5, not 21.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Target and I was in need of some new shampoo. I don't really like to splurge on shampoos just because I don't want to spend my whole paycheck on hair products! So I was looking, and i've already tried all the other brands - and I stumbled upon this wonderfullllll kids shampoo! It's the Suave 3-n-1 Shampoo, Body Wash, and Conditioner! I got the Wacky Melon kind & it smells just like Hubba Bubba bubblegum! I got it mainly because it was less than $3, and it smelt good of course!
( Why am I using all of these exclamation points?! )

 I've been using it for the past couple of weeks, and my hair is extremely soft?! -- From a kids shampoo! I'm not sure if it was just the shampoo, because if you've read my previous blog entries - I've also been using the Palmer's Protein Pack Mask as well - but that's only every or every other week. 

But my hair feels really soft & smells delicious - my boyfriend even compliments on how my hair smells. Plus you can also use this as a body wash?! Woohoo! Less money spending for meeee! This bottle is HUGE too - it's 22.5 fl oz! It also has a fun fact on the back - 
"A lizard uses its tongue to smell by sticking it in the air to catch different scents, and then pulling it back into it's mouth!"
Yay for fun facts! .. I like them at least. I like reading them when I bathe. Bahaha, I'm a loser, I know.
I want to get all of the kids products now & try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment