Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zeldaaaaa! Skyward Sword is GREAT!

All I've been doing all day since I've got off work is playing Zelda. I can't stop! :( Even though I said I'd do a blog possibly today on vintage outfits of mine -- sorry, I have yet to take any pictures because I've been engrossed in ZELDA!  :D But that blog entry will come one day soon (maybe? :P). 
This game is great. The graphics are really nice as well (like Twilight Princess for Wii!). Currently, I am only 4.17 hours in - and my boyfriend told me today that there are 100 hours! Whattt?! Haha. This game will be endless for me. Especially since I get very frustrated with things easy. I have already gotten frustrated with one part of this game at the beginning! Ha. I got annoyed with the 'Wing Ceremony' thing - I couldn't get the fucking statuette thing - I finally got it on my third try.

Anyway, I'm just blabbing on about a game that you probably don't care about. So, for that - I shall go! 
If you like the previous Zeldas (Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask) - you would most likely like this one as well! So I definitely recommend it! Plus, the game comes with an awesome gold Zelda remote with the Triforce on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment