Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wet N Wild Sparkle City Limited Edition Glitter Palette

I went driving today with my sister & decided to stop by CVS. I ended up getting a Wet N Wild Coverall concealer stick for $1.99 & one of the limited edition Sparkle City Glitter Palettes for $4.99!
I got the 'Main Street Glitz' palette. It also comes with a 'glitter' eyeliner (it's not really glittery). I haven't tested these out yet -- but I did swatches of them & I love the way they look.

 Yayy! Some of the colors like the ones on the left of the palette are just basically glitter that you would wear over your eyeshadow to make it pop. They remind me of NYX Glitter Cream Palettes - which I also have & love. The colors on the right side of the palette are more like glitter cream shadows you can wear by themselves & it would look nice.
& an up close picture of the palette. I personally love this palette! I am going back to get all of them once I get paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment