Thursday, November 10, 2011

Instagramin' Erryythang! Blahblahblah

As most of you may know, I Instagram just about every single picture here on my blog -- as well as my Tumblr. I've been obsessed with using my iPhone, I don't even use my Canon Rebel anymore! :P Haha. Basically I just wanted to write a blog entry & I had nothing else to discuss about - so I figured I'd share a few pictures I took today :)




I took a bunch of what I like to call ' I love me pictures ' today with my lovellyyyyy pink wig :) Some guy messaged me today on Facebook & told me he was a photographer & would love to shoot me sometime (he lives in the same area) - & I had my pink wig on in my default picture - so it made me feel good about myself & I decided to take more pink hair pictures! Bahaha. I didn't respond though. I've considered modeling before, but I am just awkward & would feel weird. I feel like I would try and be sexy in my pictures & then I'd laugh at myself because I'm not sexy at all - and it would just be a disaster. So no modeling for me anytime soon! 

I also had to work today, so I went in a little early to eat. And of course, I had to use Instagram on my food because I am a loser & such.
OM NOM NOM! Gyro meat is delicious. If you've never tried it, you should. It's like a mixture of beef & lamb if i'm not mistaken? I've also been eating salads lately? Very odd for me. I hate salads. But lately, I've been craving it. Pregnant?! Lol, just kidding. I just eat a ton of junk food & when I eat healthy things it makes me feel better - so lately i've just been craving healthy things such as salad - and normally I eat fries with my gyro meat, but I've been replacing them with either potato salad or slaw. Yay for healthy eating Lauren! :D

Then, once I got home from work, my mother's friend was over & had some Pomegranates :) I love pomegranate flavored things (as well as scented things!) - so I had some to eat. And of course, a chance to Instagram something!
So this is what I do in my free time, and even when i'm busy. Any chance I get when I see something cool, I Instagram it - because I am lame.

I miss my wonderful boyfriend! I wish he'd stop working oh so much during this time of year! Then maybe I'd be able to Instagram cute pictures of him too :( It just sucks because we're both starting to work a lot as of right now & when I'm off - he's not - etc, etc. Oh well! We're hopefully getting a house soon so we can cuddle every night again :) Makes me a happy lady.


But that's all for today. Nothing interesting. Just sharing my love of Photography/Instagram :D

P.S. Oh yeahhh, and I totally added ' The Great Fairy Fountain ' remix to my music playlist on my sidebar for this blog. So enjoy jamming to some sweet Zelda tunes while reading my boring blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment