Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yard Sale, Dollar Store, & Beauty Store Haul

Lotta hauls in one! But I had a busy day today :) I went to about 7 yard sales & got a ton of stuff!
 I got old cd's to listen to in my car (it doesn't have a port for my iPod cable nor does it play burnt cds) for $1 each. Romeo & Juliet soundtrack just happened to be one I picked up. It's one of my favorite movies :)
 I found this awesome vintage ghost book! I mainly got it for Josh because he loves ghost hunting & such. But it talks about 'the other side' and different crazy things like that. $1!
 I loooooove these super mod yellow, orange, and brown dishes! I got both of the candle holders for $.50 & the big tray was $.75! I got the candles & pebbles from the Dollar Tree -- I'm going to put prettier pebbles that are brown and crystal when I get extra money. And for now - until I get something to put into my tray I'm using it as a candy storage.
 I got 2 cute saucers & matching tea  cups! They're a baby pink color. I got all of these for $3. I plan on writing on them like you see on a lot of Tumblr pictures that say 'Bitch' or 'Slut' in a pretty cursive writing -- they also sell them on Etsy. But I think I'm going to write either 'Babycakes' or 'Sweetheart' on one & draw a mustache on the other :)
 I got the dish on the left at a yard sale for $.50! It's prettier in person - it's actually a clear and black tint but on the outside has a sheer silver finish. I got the other jar & pebbles at Dollar Tree to use to store my makeup brushes. I can be pretty crafty huh?! :)
 I got these awesome bird cut outs for $.25! They were brand new in the packaging. I plan on getting those wooden oval & square wall hangings you use for crafts at Michaels & painting them & gluing these bad boys on there. Most of you probably don't know what the hell I'm talking about -- but I can see things clearly in my head & it will look very cute & mod :) I'm really into mod style stuff here lately.
Aren't these cutest Salt & Pepper shakers?! Ahh, I love them! I will most likely re-sell them in my shop though. But I thought these were adorable & I couldn't pass them up.
 Mickey Mouse Earrings! Woowoo! Still brand new & they're clip ons. I got these to re-sell in mah shop ;)
& lastly for yard sales -- I got these Steve Madden booties for myself :) I got these for only $2! They're a little worn, but I don't mind.

Next up - I went to Sally Beauty Supply just because it was right near the Dollar Tree.
 I got some China Glaze nail polishes on sale. I've never used this brand, but I know it's quite expensive. I've known about it - but my friend at work last night had some on her nails & it looked nice - so I got me a few that were on sale. I got these for $1.99 each! The pale yellow one doesn't have the sticker on it -- so I'm unsure of the name. The black sparkly one is called 'Haunting' and the brown is called 'In Awe of Amber' or something around those lines :P Haha, I don't have them right beside me so I'm not completely sure.
I have also been wanting to get some of these plastic clips for when I curl my hair. I got a pack of 6 of these for $2.99.

Lastlyyyyyy ---
 I got my 88 warm palette in the mail!
Yay! This is the same exact palette that Coastal Scents & Bh Cosmetics has. I just got the Ebay one because it was wayyyy cheaper. I'm about 99% sure all the other companies do is purchase them in bulk & slap their label on them. But I don't think they claim to make them - so they can do whatever they'd like. I'd just rather get them for a cheaper price :) This one on Coastal Scents is $24.95 + shipping. I got mine for $10.76 with FREE shipping! Yayyyyy. I also got the original 88 palette & 'eclipse' concealer palette -- but those are from a different seller & he's from Hong Kong - so it'll be about another week or two till I get those.

I'm making this blog wayy longer than it's suppose to be. Sorry! Hope you enjoyed loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment