Wednesday, November 16, 2011

REVIEW: Elf Body Shimmer Sticks

I've had 2 of these for about 3 weeks, and the other 2 I just got in the mail today. I didn't want to purchase all of them at once because that would have sucked if I didn't like them & wasted money. But, I do love these! So I ended up purchasing them all :)

I use these as highlighters. I just got the Blazing Bronze one (last one pictured) in the mail today - and it's a bit too dark for me, so I will use that one as a contouring shade maybe. I really like the other 3 though. My personal favorite is the Golden Glow one (3rd one pictured). It has actual pieces of glitter every here & there - and I think it looks really nice. The others are mostly just shimmer - no glitter chunks yet!


These are nicely pigmented & go on good! You can just rub these on your face and then blend them with your fingers -- but I dip my finger in the product then glide it across my face so I don't get too much. You kind of wanna have a light hand when using these - or I do at least since I'm kinda pale. 

These are really great & I use the Golden Glow one just about every day! I just got the Cosmic Coral one in the mail today - so I will probably end up using that one just as much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was looking for makeup reviews and found your page, and I just LOVED the music playlist you have up! I've listened through it so many times--I wish you could make a post about more of the songs you like! I would SO check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete