Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Lame Weekend

I'm completely bored & I need to write a new blog but I don't know exactly what to blog about? So I'll blog about my weekend! Saturday I went shopping - & I went to the Goodwill Clearance Center & the mall. I'm really bad about getting tons of things not for myself at Goodwill. So this time when I went, I decided to get everything for myself. I ended up getting a ton of different vintage pieces to add to my closet - and I only spent $15! Tons of cute granny sweaters & cardigans - my favs! :D At the mall, I ran to Sephora & Mac. I got a Benefit sampler thingy from Sephora & a lipstick and matching lip liner from Mac.
All my mall goodies :)
I picked out the color 'Chatterbox' for my lipstick & the Mac lady picked out 'Soar' lip liner to match it - since I'm horrible at lip liners & such. I just now started getting into testing out and messing around with lip liners - so I don't really know much about what color goes with what, etc, etc. 

Today, my boyfriend brought me a surprise ! 
ZELDAAAAA! I totally forgot that the new Zelda came out today! And he surprised me with it! :D :D Big smilez! I would be playing it right now instead of blogging about my lame weekend, but - it's late - and I've been working a lot more than I normally am - and I'm soooo tired :( I'd get to into it & would never want to quit! But tomorrow is my day off & I'll just play it all day :)
 
I want to take photos of all my Goodwill stuff I got this weekend & take pictures of me 'modeling' them & how I wear and mix vintage clothing with modern clothing. So maybe that will be my next blog entry? Something at least a bit more interesting than this one!Who knows.

Goodnight lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment