Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Depressing Entry.

A few days ago, this lady came through the drive thru at my work and told us her husband died. We've known them from coming through all the time - he was really funny & sweet and loved to play jokes. But she told us about how he died & when (and it was on Thanksgiving!), etc, etc. She said they were married for 50 years.

I don't really know why, but this broke my heart. I didn't know them well - but what if you lost someone you spent 50 years of your life with? Being with that person every day since then? I mean, what the fuck would you do?

I've never lost anyone that close to me (my grandparents, but I was too young) - and I'm not sure how I'd handle it. I don't think I could function properly without my parents, sister, friends, or the love of my life Joshua! It just saddens me to think about :( Then I was depressed the rest of the day thinking about what would I do if I did lose Josh? Ughhghghhghghgh, too sad -- and depressing -- I don't want to think about it!

I don't know why I decided to blog about this - just did. Maybe because everyone should appreciate everything that everyone in their life does for them, and be thankful that they are there by you everyday. Never take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment