Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving vintage OOTD

Well, somewhat 'vintage'. This oversized XL sweater is a vintage sweater vest I purchased from Goodwill last week! It was like less than $1. I thought it'd be cute for Thanksgiving since it's a pretty punkin' orange :)

I got the plain creamy color long sleeve undershirt at Wal-Mart for $6.88 - jeggings from Target for $4.98 - Shoes are from H&M but I got them for $1 at a yard sale - & my bracelet is from Target for $4.74!

Yep, my outfit is pretty cheap -- as of most of mine are! My whole closet is basically filled with vintage & modern yard sale or thrift store finds. I don't like to spend money on clothing when I can get great pieces for less.

Then I decided to take pictures of myself because I had nothing better to do :

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving :D

1 comment: