Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Resolutions


Just ate my New Years lunch! Gross turnip greens, ham, black eyes, & cornbread!
Figured I would do a few little things I'd like to do/change this year.

  • Appreciate the people in my life more. Don't take anything for granted.
  • Drink more water! I have pee pee issues & I get bladder/kidney infections quite often -- so I need to AT LEAST drink 2 glasses of water a day :P
  • Go on dates w/ Joshy Poo more! We go out to eat & what not often, but I want to go on more little adventures - just because! :)
  • Take/post more pictures on my Tumblr (www.stfulaurenpack.tumblr.com) more!
  • Post more entries on this blog more often! I want more requests please! :D
  • Get a new job! Start working on freelance.
  • Make tons of new shades of eyeshadows for my Thirtyonewest collection!
That's all I can think of for now! Hope you enjoy ;) Happy New Year y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment