Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I got for Christmas!

Blah, I would have posted this earlier - if my computer charger didn't break! >:( I had to spend $80 on a new charger for my computer (isn't that crazy?!) ! Anyway, as I was saying..


I mostly just got beauty things for Christmas since I'm starting school next week -- I needed to get as much stuff for my kit as I could! So since I'm broke, I asked everyone else to get me these things :D 
 My boyfriend got me all of these things! :) I ordered them all off of camerareadycosmetics.com!

 I got 4 OCC Lip Tars - Hush, Interlace, Memento, & Trick.
3 of these almost look the same -- but they are all different!
You just use a tiny bit of this on your lips & it covers them completely!
 I bought myself this Z Palette -- but Joshua got the eyeshadows! They are Ben Nye & they are $5.99 each! From left to right -- Cork, Smokey Taupe, Mink Stole, & Black Brown. I looove these! I think I like these better than the Mac matte eyeshadows! Plus they are wayyyy bigger - and cheaper ;)
 I got 2 of these Face Atelier Ultra Foundations - which are rather pricey! I got the 0+ & 0-. The lighter one you mix with foundation to make your foundations lighter if your foundation happens to be too dark. And the darker one is the same thing but to make your foundation darker. These are PERFECT for a kit so that way you don't have to have like 15 bottles of foundation for every color. All you need is really 2 foundations (I am going to get a Light, Medium & Dark though) & you'll be set! These are $32 each.
 I got a couple of Ben Nye blush refills. I just need a palette to place them in!
& I also ordered an empty Ben Nye palette & 8 Kryolan Supracolors! I ordered these to use as eyeshadows & cheek colors -- but I used them with Urban Decay Primer Potion & they creased really bad :( So no eyeshadow! I can still use the white for highlighting, the Fs21 shade for contouring (which looks great!), R19 & R21 as cheek shades.

 I bought myself some of Mac's Silver Dusk Powder & I looove it! It's very shimmery but it doesn't show up so glittery - just a nice glow. My mom got me the Mac Cream Colour Base in Shell which you can use on your eyes, lips, or face!
 I got my mom to get me a Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner from Sephora. I got this in the shade 'Skinny Jeans'. They didn't have the original 'Busy Signal' that I wanted. So I just got another color I was interested in & I love this! I want more!
My sister bought me this The Balm Overshadow in the shade ' If you buy, I'll fly ' -- I think? If that's not the name, then it's something very similar to that :) This is really pretty if I wear Mac's Gold Deposit Skinfinish on my eyes & this over that!
 My mom surprised me with this awesome vintage Snow White tin from the Flea Market! I loooove this! It's so cute.

  & I got a few gift cards from Josh's parents for Christmas - one of them happened to be for Target so I picked up a few things for my kit with it :) 

I got a few more things for Christmas -- but I just wanted to show all my beauty things since that's mainly what I got ( plus my vintage tin!). I hope you all got everything you wanted for Christmas!

It's also New Years Eve - - so I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! :D

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas gifts look amazing, I especially looove the Snow White tin;)

    ReplyDelete