Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Beauty Wishlist!

I'm bored, and couldn't really think of anything else to blog about - so making wishlists are fun! I decided to do a beauty one of things I would like for Christmas :)

Urban Decay Naked Palette -
Everyone and their mother already have this palette - I do not. :) I actually mainly want this for my kit to have if I do weddings in the future -- but I want to practice a few looks on myself as well! And yes, I know there is a Naked 2 now -- but I am NOT even going to remotely ask for that one. Haha, it probably won't even stay in stock for longer than a day. So maybe I'll ask for that next Christmas :P

Mac Vanilla Pigment -
I want this for my kit as well :P I have heard a lot about this pigment - and I think it'd not only look nice as an eyeshadow - but as a highlight for your browbone as well as your cheeks & cupid's bow!

Dior Eyebrow Enhancer -
I don't use eyebrow pencils to fill in my eyebrows -- but I want this to use to define my eyebrows. Which means I want to use it underneath the middle - end of my eyebrows (if that makes sense?). It will make your eyebrow more define and neat (if you will). Plus, the good thing about this - they only have one shade - and it's universal! Woohoo! Great item for a kit as well ;)

Fairy Drops Mascara -
I'm all about good mascara. As you know, I absolutely LOVE my Tarina Tarantino mascara. But I'm wanting to branch out a bit and try other mascaras. I have just recently tried the Lancome Doll Lashes - and it works good - but I like the Tarina kind better. Plus the Lancome one smells floraly & aggravates my eyeballs :P
Anywayyy - getting off topic -- 
I have heard this has fiber things in it that make your lashes appear longer & also has something it in to make them curl -- sorry I don't know actual terms of things I am speaking of. I guess I could research a bit more about products before randomly typing like I know things about them :P Haha.

Mac Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk -
I have been wanting this powder for awhile now. It's like a loose powder that has shimmers of silver in it - and I think it'd look nice on my pale skin :)

Benefit Cream Shadow in Busy Signal -
I recently watched 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' & I really liked Emma Stone's eyeshadow in a part of that movie. It was just a dark brown color -- and cream eyeshadows/paint pots are the easiest to use for getting ready in a jiffy. You can just use your finger & swipe them on & it looks nice. I really like this color!

Clinique Moisturizing Gel -
I want this so I can use it as a moisturizer & primer all in one. I use to NEVER ever use moisturizers - but I do have dry spots on my face in the wintertime -- between my eyebrows, some spots on my cheeks, & forehead. So I use the Olay UV moisturizer for Normal skin at the moment in just those spots. I hate lotion-y feeling things. I don't like lotion at all  -- much less on my face. So I just get those dry spots & that's it! But since this is a gel, I figured I could use this in those spots & feel more comfortable with it than a lotion-y feel. Plus, since it is gel -- it will act as a primer & hold my powder, bronzer, or whatever I may be wearing that day.

Urban Decay's Liquid Liners in Minx & Glitter Liquid Liner in Stage Dive -
I recently watched a Pixiwoo video just about her talking about being a makeup artist & what not. And she had these two liners on her eyelid as a winged liner. It looked amazing! So I must try these for myself. I loved the way they looked.

Mac Creme Color Base in Shell -
I want this product to use as a blush & probably an eyeshadow :)

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow -
I want this to use as a contour! It's like a gray-tone brown -- which I loooove! I feel like warm browns on my skin as a contour do not look as flattering. Maybe in the summertime when I am a bit darker. But for now, no sir. Yuck. So I'd like to have this :) It'd also be a nice eyeshadow or blush as well.

I also want a few Mac shadows for myself/kit.
Ricepaper, Satin Taupe, Twinks, Print, Cranberry, Embarked, Dazzelight, & Beauty Marked.
I just didn't feel like looking for all those shadows & placing them in a collage because I am lazy.

That's really all the beauty things I'd like - which price wise -- is kind of a lot! Expensive makeuppppp! I like to test out different things as well to know if it's good enough to carry in my kit.

I've been talking a lot about my kit in this entry & I don't even think that I mentioned I was starting my own makeup artist kit? Baha, I'm silly. But I'm going to need it for school because I'll have to do different looks on all different types of people & after school - I want to get a job with a steady income such as Mac, Sephora, Bobbi Brown, etc. I don't think I am going to be picky at which place I'd like to work at. But on the side I want to do freelance for extra $$$$. Weddings, proms, photo shoots, birthday parties, whatever. So that's what I need my kit stuff for :) I already bought both of my actual cases - one is a train case I got off EBay for the actual makeup & the other is like a scrapbooking tote with tons of compartments I am going to use as a 'prep' bag. 
I am done talking about my kit. It has nothing to do with this entry :P I'll do a seperate post once I get more added to it so I can show what I like or what I personally think works best, etc. Just fun interesting things.

Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment