Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cat Eye Tutorial


I'm lounging around today on my day off and decided to get pretty, so I figured I would share this look with everyone else ;)

 1.) Take NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and apply it to your brow bone. Blend it in with your fingertips well.

 2.) Next, go over the blended in white with a shimmery creamy white. I used a color out of my 88 warm palette.

 3.) Take a crease brush and use a brown color to go into the crease of your eye. I used Ben Nye's eyeshadow in Mink Stole.

 4.) After you do the crease, you're going to draw an edge connecting it to your lash line with the same brown color.
Then, go back in with the creamy white color and put it on your lid inside the brown eyeshadow.

5.) Use a cosmetic tip Q-Tip and with a black eyeshadow, draw a wing. I used Mac's Carbon.
Don't mind my mole ;)

 6.) With the Q-Tip, go into your crease with the black eyeshadow. Blend it out well with a blending brush.

 7.) Go in with the Q-Tip and draw the black eyeshadow on like an eyeliner on your lash line. Afterwards (optional), if you'd like a more dramatic look, go over the wing & lash line with a black liquid line. It will look darker and give it more of a smokey look.

 8.) Next, go under your water line with the brown eyeshadow used before and add a little eyeshadow. Lastly, go over your lashes with some mascara. I use Tarina Tarantino's mascara. I loooove it! Make sure when you apply the mascara to go in an outward motion away from your nose. It gives round eyes more of a cat-like shape.

Finished! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment