Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Current Playlist

I was requested a couple of days ago to do a playlist of songs that I like! Someone commented on one of my entries and said they loved my songs on the playlist I have on this blog - that they'd like for me to post a few other songs to check out. SoOoO, why not! :D When deciding this list, it was kind of hard to pick and choose what songs I liked - just because I like a lot of different types of music. And there is a whole bunch of randomness going on at the moment on my playlist on this blog :P These are rather old - but goodies :)

Salina - The Avett Brothers
Die Die Die - The Avett Brothers
Hand-Me-Down Tune - The Avett Brothers
Coral Bracelet - April March
Baby Shoes - Bad Books
Fragile Bird - City and Colour
Harmless Sparks - David Bazan
Lost my Shape - David Bazan
Happiness - Goldfrapp
Finding Something To Do - Hellogoodbye
Getting Old - Hellogoodbye
Evil - Interpol 
No I in Threesome - Interpol
Ice - Lights
I Can Feel a Hot One - Manchester Orchestra
Simple Math - Manchester Orchestra
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
Alright - Supergrass
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
20 Minutes - You, Me, And Everyone We Know
The Good Life - Weezer
Only In Dreams - Weezer
Devil's Crayon - Wild Beasts 

Hope you enjoy ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! :) I can't wait to check these out!

    ReplyDelete