Saturday, January 21, 2012

Huge Elf Haul & Other Randomness

I really liked my cat eye makeup I did the other day, so I decided to take pictures in my pink wig. Yes, I took about 743248423473 'i love me' pictures :P haha.

:D I really like my pink wig :P I want to get more colors! Woooo - i'm a nerd, and a loser. This is what happens when you don't have friends and have a boyfriend that works 6 days a week lol.

Speaking of, my wonderful boyfriend took me to Applebees last night and wanted to get me a few goodies from Wal-Mart (which is right next to Applebees). So I heard about the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows - and I wanted to get one to try it out. I just planned on picking out one for my boyfriend to get me - but he told me to get 4! I only got 3 though because I don't want him to spend a lot on me :P While waiting at the check-out they also had The Dark Crystal for $5! I about shit my pants, and my boyfriend grabbed it and got it for me. I love The Dark Crystal! They also had the Labyrinth for $5 but I already own that movie ;)
:) Awesome goodies from my lovely boyfrienddd! I got the colors Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk, and Tenacious Teal (I think that's what the teal one is called?). I have only tried out the 'Tough as Taupe' one -- I wore it today - and I like it. Kind of a dry cream shadow though.

Anyway, I have been waiting on my package literally ALL day from Elf - I kept checking the tracking number every 10 minutes just about. It didn't ship till 9:30 tonight! :P Such a Saturday wasted on me anxiously awaiting on a dumb package. But I ordered like a shit load of stuff! $65 worth -- and everything was half off! 
Woohoo! Tons of goodies. Now I'm broke for the week! lol I got all of the eyebrow kits & studio pressed powders for my kit because I love them both oh so much. I also got all the other blushes that I didn't already have. I wanted to try the cream blushes as well -- so I got one of those to test out. I got a ton of other crap as well - I'll do individual reviews on items I personally like once I test them out a bit.

That's all for my weekend! Tomorrow I have to work 7 hours - so yayyy! Can't wait! Not.
Goodnight Sugar Plums! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment