Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Favorites -- Lip Products


I did a fall favorites lipsticks post -- so I figured I'd do one for summer as well -- except this time include all my favorite lip products (not just lipsticks - glosses, balms, etc.). I have a ton of items that I really like for the summer, and I couldn't shorten the list.. so here goes!..


 First up are my favorite Wet N Wild lipsticks! I picked out the colors Think Pink, Just Peachy, 24k Gold (I think), & Dollhouse Pink.
As you all know from multiple previous blog posts that I am amazed by these beauties :D I love them oh so much -- and these just happen to be my summer favorites! I wear the hell out of Think Pink & Just Peachy -- and if I'm feeling bold I'll wear the others.


Next I have my favorite balms. I picked out (from bottom going to the top) Revlon Balm Stains in Charm & Darling, Maybelline Baby Lips in .. I can't remember the name but it's the Peach one, & the Elf Conditioning Lip Balms in Nice & Natural and Peaceful Pink.
I love all of these -- I think they're all great products & they'll keep your lips nice & moisturized for the summer.


I've been wearing lip liners as full lip colors here lately. However, since they are extremely drying -- I never wear them alone. I always wear a tiny bit of gloss on top.
From left to right -- Jesse's Girl Lip Liner in Melon with Elf's Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon, Elf's Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy with Elf's Glossy Gloss in Tangy Tangerine, & Elf's Matte Lip Color in Natural with Elf's Glossy Gloss in Sweet Salmon.

Really liking all of these. I really really like the Elf Matte Lip Colors. I have all but one of them -- but for some reason I'm hooked on this one paired with the gloss. It's like an enhanced natural look for your lips. Makes them look pretty & plump ;) I love it!



I have two Revlon products I've really been liking. I don't wear these together though.. just put them in the same picture lol. I picked out the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti & Revlon Colorburst (I believe?) Lipgloss in Papaya.
I love this lip butter! I did a review on it here. I recently picked up this lipgloss because I found it on sale at my local Rite Aid for 75% off! So I ended up paying like $1.87 for it. This lipgloss is extremely pigmented & looks great by itself.


Lastly I have my mixed brands of lipsticks. I picked..
Mac's Viva Glam Nicki, Mac's Creme De Nude (spelling?), Rimmel Kate Moss 12, Covergirl's Fairytale, Revlon's Primrose (was also a Fall fav), Maybelline's Sensational Porcelain Collection lipsticks Porcelain Pink & Flawless Fuchsia (these are limited edition).

I just got these Maybelline lipsticks yesterday, but I already really like them. I plan on doing a separate review on those. Covergirl's Fairytale is such a unique & pretty color. It's like a light pinkish red color for those of you (like myself) who don't like the way bright red lipstick looks on you -- this is a perfect alternative.

I know that's a ton of favorites -- but I just though I'd share them & the swatches with you guys so you can go out and purchase ones that you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment