Thursday, June 7, 2012

Benefit High Beam Dupe!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on here :P I haven't really been into makeup and all lately - therefore I haven't been purchasing any which leads to me having nothing to review/talk about. But I've had this product for awhile and realized that it's pretty much an exact duplicate so I figured I'd share with you guys! :)

I have a mini size bottle of the Benefit's High beam. The full size bottle retails for about $28 I believe at Sephora. Well, I've already done a review for Elf's Body Shimmer which you can see HERE -- and one of these Elf Body Shimmer sticks matches High Beam exactly.


The Elf Body Shimmer stick is called Mystic Moonlight. Obviously, the texture is different than High Beam. High Beam comes in a liquid form and the Mystic Moonlight comes in a solid cream form. But the color payoff is like a perfect match. Same color, same shimmer - everything. I find that the High Beam is easier to blend than the Mystic Moonlight -- but that isn't a big deal to me when the Mystic Moonlight is $3 compared to High Beam's $28.

I'm not saying that I do not like High Beam -- because I do. It's a great product! But it's a bit pricey for me and I can't go and repurchase 34384347 bottles of it. So Elf's Body Shimmer stick in Mystic Moonlight is more my type since it's only $3. Plus Elf always has sale coupons floating around on the internet so you can probably pick it up for half off ;)

Hope you enjoyed this review & I'm going to try and post more -- I promise! I have tons of new things coming up that I am looking forward to blogging about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment