Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nail Polish Haul!

Okay so I've been kind of obsessed with nail polish at the moment. For the past few weeks I've been purchasing all colors & brands of nail polishes & keeping up with my nails :) I'm terrible at biting my nails, so keeping my nails painted actual help me not bite them so much. I still get a nervous tick & decide to nibble at my nails a little -- but not near as much :)

Anyway, back to the point of this post, the past 2 days I've purchased a few nail polishes & just decided to post a haul entry for you guys :)



Okay so I wanted to start with this polish -- and this is the only polish I took an individual picture for because I REALLY wanted this polish. It's the Claire's brand nail polish in 'Candy Shop'. Omggggg, this nail polish is great! I saw someone on YouTube who had the Deborah Lippmann 'Candy Shop' nail polish & I fell in love with it and just had to have it. But i looked it up on EBay and it was going for like $20 :( So me being the cheap ass that I am decided to look up dupes for it & I came across the Clarie's Candy Shop. This nail polish was $5 & they had a sale going buy one get one half off. It's a super glittery nail polish with a sheer pink base. I love it! 




I also picked up this neon sheer glittery nail polish from Clarie's called ' Hi-Lite Me'. I just got this because it was 50% off (org. $5) and there wasn't any other color I was really interested in. But when I swatched this -- I actually really like the color.

Next I picked up the Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect nail polish in 'Sorbet' & the Revlon Colorstay clear Top Coat. I got these at Wal-mart. The Smooth & Perfect was $5.24 & the Revlon Top Coat was $4.97. I have yet to try the 'Sorbet' out. I've heard it's suppose to be more 'breathable' for your nails -- but I haven't tested it out yet. Maybe if I like it i'll do a review about it. It's a very sheer peachy color. It's a bit more sheer than I expected it to be, but I can layer it. And the Revlon top coat is -- well, a Top Coat lol. I needed a top coat in my collection, so I just decided to invest my money into Revlon because it's my favorite drugstore brand :)

Yesterday I picked up the Revlon Scented nail polish in 'Strawberry Cream' & Wet N Wild's 'I Need a Refresh-mint'. I got these at Rite Aid. I paid $4.79 for the scented Revlon one & $1.99 for the Wet N Wild one. The Revlon 'Strawberry Cream' is a really pretty color. I really like all the colors from the Revlon scented line & want to pick them up. When I smelled the polish to see if it actually smelled like Strawberry Cream -- it just smelt like nail polish to me lol. But I smelt it again once I did the swatch & you can actually smell the Strawberry in the swatch :) I picked up the Wet N Wild because I heard it was a dupe for China Glaze's 'For Audrey'. I really like the baby blue color of this polish. I have many Wet N Wild nail polishes & I personally love them all. They're very cheap & work nicely. 

Lastly, last night once I got off work my boyfriend and I went to Walmart & he told me to pick out a few gifts. So I picked out a couple of lipsticks & nail polishes. The polishes I picked out were the Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Grey Area & Revlon Colorstay in 'Bare Bones'. The 'Grey Area' was $2.58 & the 'Bare Bones' was $4.97. I really like the swatches I did of these :) 

That's about it for my nail polish haul! What nail polishes have you guys been digging lately? I love to see what other people are using & currently in love with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment