Wednesday, June 13, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer

I got this a few months ago -- I think in March? It was in my March favorites. I really really love this product. I picked up mine from Wal-Mart for around $7-8. Let's get to the basics :) ..


 I don't have any other makeup on in this picture btw ;)

Packaging: Sucks. It's convenient how it has the sponge applicator at the top, but it's messy. As you can see in the picture, mine has gotten all over the inside of the lid. Also if I wanted to add this item to my kit, I wouldn't be able to because there is no way of sanitizing it :( You can also notice in the picture that there is some product stuck on the little spiral thingy that moves downward that I will not be able to use (if that makes sense?). I've heard a lot of people saying their product packaging broke -- but I have yet to have that problem.

How I Apply It: I start from the inner corner of my eye & blend it with my finger all the way underneath my eye. Then after blending, I add some more to the darker part of my under eye & pat it out till it's blended for better coverage.
Overall Opinion: I really like this product. It actually works. I have extremely dark under eye circles and normally liquid concealers do not cut it for me. I normally have to use kind of thick creamy concealers. I was kind of sketchy about trying this product out.. but I'm glad I did. It covers up my circles, and since this is a treatment concealer, overtime it lightens up your dark circles! No shit, it really works! I can tell a difference in the color of my under eye after the few months that I've been using it. This product actually lasts for a while as well. I've had it since March & it's currently June -- and I still have about half of the product left & I use it every single day.

I recommend this product if you have problems with under eye darkness.. I am really surprised with the outcome of this product. It works so good that the bad packaging doesn't really bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment