Tuesday, February 28, 2012

REVIEW: Nyx Candy Glitter Liner

I got these a few days ago in the mail & tested them out. I ordered the colors Disco Queen and Jade from all the colors they have. I got Disco Queen to wear over a black liquid liner & Jade to wear over a tealish/green liquid liner! I normally am not one for glitter liner - but I figured these would look good as a winged eyeliner.



These are really lovely! I was kind of scared of the odd applicator - but it works fine for just going over a darker color liner. I really like these - they last long! Don't use too many layers over and over again because it will take FOREVER to dry! But just one line of this stuff normally has enough glitter in it. I recommend these!

Here's a few pictures of Disco Queen being worn over a black liquid liner:




I tried to get kinda up close pictures - hope you can tell I am wearing it in these photos.
I want to try a few other colors of these and want to try a few different ways to wear them.
What do you guys think? :D

3 comments:

  1. Disco Queen looks lovely on your eyes. Plus, you have gorgeous eyes. :)

    Which lipstick are you sporting?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      And it's the Wet N Wild lipstick that's name is either Just Peachy or Peachy Keen -- one of those! I can't think off the top of my head.

      :D

      Delete