Monday, February 13, 2012

HUGE Mac Haul!

Happy Valentine's Day to meee! :D My boyfriend gave me $200 for Valentine's Day - so I figured I'd get a few Mac products.
I spent I think $178 - and just gave the rest of the money I had left back to him because I felt bad from the start that he had given me that much $$! 

I made a list of items I wanted and handed it to the Mac sales lady but they didn't have some of the items I wanted :(
 I picked up Creme D'Nude, Snob, and Ravishing lipsticks.
I orginally wanted Creme Cup over Snob - but they were out of stock :(
I also wanted Russian Red but they didn't have that either.

 Stripdown & Spice Lip Liners & Florabundance lipglass.
I loooove this lipglass!

And 4 eyeshadows - Knight Divine, Twinks, Beauty Marked, and Cranberry. The second picture is an up close of Beauty Marked because it's soooo glittery. This is one of the eyeshadows I have been wanting to begin with!
I originally wanted Dazzlelight instead of Knight Divine, but they were out of stock of that one :(

I also got the 217 blending brush - and I love it as well! 

And that's all! Doesn't really seem like a HUGE haul - but it was - considering I spent almost $200!

1 comment: