Thursday, February 23, 2012

FOTD & Wet N Wild Crazy!


The past couple of weeks I have been collecting a few Wet N Wild products! It all started with the Color Icon palette (Lust) I got on sale for $2.50 at CVS. I wasn't sure if I was going to like these or not because I wasn't crazy about the past holiday glitter eye collection ones they came out with. But I tried this one out & I LOVED it! So I went to my local Rite Aid and they had the other Color Icon (Pride & Greed) palettes on sale for only $1.24! This week when I got paid I got one of their newer trio palettes (Silent Treatment) and I love it oh so much as well. I also picked up one of their lipsticks (Just Peachy) because I've never tried them - and I just so happen to be in love with it as well! So today I went and picked up 2 more lipsticks (Think Pink & Mauve Outta Here) and a Mega Glo illuminating powder (Catwalk Pink).


FOTD:
 I wore my Wet n Wild Trio in Silent Treatment on my eyes today & my 'Think Pink' (#901B) on my lips! I also wore the 2 lighter shades on the Mega Glo illuminating powder in Catwalk Pink. I got a lot of compliments on my makeup today! 

At work, I was taking this lady's order and she said,
"Your makeup looks really good today!"
And I replied,
"THANK YOU!!!!!"
Basically screaming it at her because I was so happy/shocked that she noticed and said something about it haha. I like compliments :D I don't get them that often from strangers, so when I do - I get excited :P

Up close at some of the products + swatches:
 Silent Treatment Eyeshadow Trio -$2.99
(the last color looks silver but it's more of a taupe color)
Lipsticks - Think Pink, Just Peachy, Mauve Outta Here - $1.99

Pictures really don't do justice on these. I really really love these products! The eyeshadows are really pigmented! And the lipsticks are super pigmented as well and they last such a long time! These are matte lipsticks however - so you do have to exfoliate your lips before applying or else it will look like a hot mess.

As many times as I've seen these in Wal-Mart or Rite Aid - they have never appealed to me for some reason. But I'm really glad I decided to try them. They're amazing!

Oh, off topic once again -- but I also got this Rimmel London palette for 75% off!
I've been wanting this palette for a while now because this exact palette was in one of my Nylon Magazines a couple of months ago - and they had this quad on sale! So I got it for $1.42!

What Wet N Wild products have you tried that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment