Monday, February 20, 2012

Mac Snob Lipstick Dupe!

I recently purchased Mac's Snob lipstick since they didn't have any of the Creme Cup lipsticks in stock. Once I got into the car, I looked in my purse at my Revlon Primrose lipstick to compare it to Mac's Snob. They are almost identical!

As you can see - the Mac Snob lipstick (bottom swatch) is a bit more pigmented than the Revlon one. Of course, look at the price comparison - $6 vs $15! Revlon's is a Creme finish & Mac's is a Satin finish. The Revlon Primrose lipstick works good as an everyday lipstick. I use it a ton. The color lasts pretty decent - Mac's Snob does last longer though. They are almost the same color! If you're wanting around the same color as Snob but don't want to pay or re-purchase a $15 lipstick - Revlon's Primrose is a good dupe! :) I personally love & use both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment