Monday, February 27, 2012

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick Swatches / Compared to Chatterbox!

My boyfriend picked me up this lipstick because he knew I was wanting it. I personally don't really care for Nicki Minaj - but I do enjoy this lipstick :) I normally don't get limited edition items because I don't like the fact that I may fall in love with an item & then by the time that I use it up - I will no longer be able to purchase it anymore :( But this Viva Glam Limited Edition lasts for almost a year I believe. This lipstick costs $14.50 & all the $$ goes to HIV/AIDS. I don't know why I'm explaining this like all of you don't already know? Oh well! :D 


 Sorry for the sloppy application :/

I've heard that this lipstick was like Chatterbox - and Chatterbox was my first ever Mac lipstick! I really like it - it's a beautiful color - but it's a bit darker than I personally like. I love bright lipsticks! So when I picked up the Nicki lipstick - in the tube - it does kind of look like Chatterbox. But once you pair them together, you can tell a difference. The Viva Glam Nicki has more yellow undertones to it and is brighter. I personally like the Nicki one better for my skin tone. I do like Chatterbox though. I'll most likely wear Chatterbox in the summertime when I have a nice little tan going on. Just looks funny since I'm rather pale at the moment :P


You can tell a difference in my opinion. So Chatterbox isn't a dupe for it :( However, I am on the look out for a dupe for this lovely lipstick!

I like this lipstick a lot - but I wouldn't wear it everyday like my other lighter pinks. This shade is pretty on me (at least my boyfriend and I think so) - but I think it would be amazing for people with darker skin!

I hope this helped a little. Maybe? :D
Have a good day/night sugar pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment