Monday, June 20, 2011

Zeldaaaaaa! (& a little of Joshua)

Sunday, Joshua got me the new Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3Ds! I loved this game for Nintendo 64 so I had to have the new one! This game is GREAT! It's just like the old one, nothing has really changed, except it looks about 10x cooler in 3D!
 My cute little Zelda cover for my 3DS Joshua got me :) He surprised me with it. Of course, me being my crafty self, I had to bedazzle it with rhinestones.
Right here is where I am currently at. Where I just learned the Sun Song at the Graveyard. I haven't had too much time to play at the moment, but I plan on playing a lot soon ;)

Also today, Joshua and I tried cleaning up the vintage room (where we keep all our vintage items for our shop). Right now, that room is a wreck! So we're trying to re-organize everything and keep things in order so it's not cluttered. If you could see that room, you'd think you were on an episode of Hoarders!
While cleaning, I found a ton of vintage guy clothing that I have been looking for - so I got Joshua to model for me :)
As you can see, he just loves modeling for me.

 Yay for vintage, oversize kitty sweaters!
& I gave him a smooch on his arm with my red lip tint ;)

Oh! I also added a ton of vintage jewelry in my shop today!
^ So go buy stuff!

We are also having a huge sale to get rid of a ton of our stuff! We need to clear our old inventory to get new stuff. So we're having a $5, $7, & $10 sale! Go check it out ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment