Saturday, June 11, 2011

Erm, Hello.

I just decided to create a personal blog for some reason. Not sure why? But, here it is! I suppose i'll say a bit about myself:

I'm Lauren. Currently 21 years old. I hate my current job ( the real one ) - but I LOVEEE selling in my online stores! I sell vintage & handmade goods on my Etsy & EBay store : http://www.thirtyonewest.etsy.com/ & http://myworld.ebay.com/bandana_stand. I have a pretty amazing boyfriend (whom happens to be the love of my life) and a ton of kitties! I don't really act my age, I don't go out and party -- I enjoy going to yard sales, thrifting, & jewelry making. I'm kinda like an 80 year old woman in a 21 year old's body :)

Ermmm, that's really about it - or all I can currently think of. I don't really go out with my friends, due to all my best friends have children or are currently pregnant. Not that I don't want to have anything to do with their children, it's just hard to hang out a lot when you have a kid on your hands. So I just spend all my time with my wonderful boyfriend Joshua.

I suppose I created this blog to share whatever I do on here. Favorite items I have currently discovered, how to DIY on items, chat about my shop, spam you with pictures of my kitties, & talk about how great my boyfriend is and how I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him :) [ I'm lame, I know this].

I just want this to be about my life - and the things I do and discover along the way. I've always had other blogs just about certain topics (like my shop blog). But I want this one to be about whatever I feel like discussing - not professional stuff 24/7 :)

I suppose that's it for my first entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment