Monday, June 13, 2011

First Thirtyonewest Photo Shoot!

Today, while Joshua was finishing his tattoo, I did my first photo shoot for my vintage shop! I was the photographer, so I didn't model in this one - but I asked my friend Courtney if she would come & model some items for me. I did a few close ups and edited a few photos for her personally as well since she modeled for me fo' free ;)











Those are the ones for my shop ^^^. These are the personal ones of her I took & edited:













It was really fun! I like taking photos. & it's wayyyy easier to take photos of others more-so than setting my camera on timer & propping it up on something & taking photos of myself. So I think i'll be shooting some of my friends more often. It's also a good thing because I could possibly get a photography portfolio started -- shoot & edit photos for others who want them done!

Ohhh, I also did her makeup! I was surprised it looked as nice as it did in the photos due to the fact that that was my first time putting makeup on someone else besides myself. :)

Afterwards, I went shopping & out to eat with my love bug Joshua. We went and got some O'Charley's & to Target. I got a magazine, some kind of mineral pebble corrector things for your face, a cute ring, and Diane's (my co-worker I consider one of my BFFLZ) birthday present. I got her some tan OPI nail polish in 'Chocolate Mousse' ? I believe & some kind of anti-frizz John Frieda stuff for her hair.  

Once we got home Joshua & I decided to take a few pictures for ourselves:
 his tattoooooo.


 ehhh, I thought it was pretty cute.
^^ My cutie pie.

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful guy like Joshua in my life! He's great in every way - really. We don't ever fight, get angry with one another (I guess that would be the same as fighting?), or get sick of one another -- & we spend 24/7 with each other (he lives with me).  He's the sweetest guy ever & I don't know what i'd do without my little Joshy Poo in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment