Friday, June 17, 2011

Shopping Haul / Crafty Stuff.

Yesterday Joshua and I headed to the mall, Target, and the movies. I wanted to go to the mall mainly just because Victoria's Secret was having their Semi-Annual sale & I wanted to get a few makeup stuff for cheap. Here's what I got:
 Everything I got ^^ :) Everything was only $1.75 except the bronzer - it was $3.50.
 I wanted some lipglosses -so I got a couple. I don't like the bronze colored one because it smells beachy/coconut-y & it gives me headaches - so I'm giving that one to my friend. But the other pink one is lemony - doesn't really have tint to it - it's just glossy and clear. But good for the beach. The lipstick is okay - it's in Grape Fruity (I think?) - I thought it'd be better - but it was only $1.75 - so I can't complain :)
 I got a few eyeshadows too - in Plum Crazy, Smokin', and Pink Sand. I couldn't help myself since it was super cheap. I got a couple of the wet/dry ones & a baked shadow. Also, the one in the top middle is the bronzer. I wouldn't buy this to use as a bronzer though :/ It isn't shimmery enough for me & it's like a matte color kind of. But i'll use it for an eyeshadow or a brow filler. But I like the eyeshadows - they're very pigmented.
Then I got a few of these kind of eyeshadows - I got Too Too Pink & Nude Glow. I like them a lot. I wanted to get a few lighter shadows since I'll be going to the beach in a couple of weeks, I wanted to just throw on some simple eyeshadow. :) I also got the Plum liquid glitter liner. I  haven't used it yet - but I figured 'What the hell' - i'll try it!



I also went to Pacsun to see if they had any bikinis or shorts on sale but I didn't find any - instead I found:
These cuteee racer back tanks - all of them were only $4.99 - and the polka dot one is in a Large because they didn't have a small :( But I figured I can wear it as a slouchy top or with a waist belt.

Ever since I started selling vintage clothing online, I don't mind getting bigger sizes - sometimes I prefer them over my actual size. I like the slouchy look and how you can make them look however you'd like - slouchy, cute with a waist belt, or a shoulder top! Also, plus size tops are really great too! Since i'm very small, I can wear plus size tops as dresses with a waist belt - and they actually look really cute too! So next time your at Goodwill, search for some plus size tops - you won't be disappointed! :)

Anyway, that was a little of topic - oh well! The skinny jeans I got are leggings actually I think? Odd, but cute. These were only $6! I had to get these because I already have grey, black, light denim, and dark denim 'jeggings' but I don't have any hunter green ones. And for only $6? Why not!

At Target, I got some drink hangers and table scatter:
 I got these to make some summer jewelry with! I love finding plastic items to re-create into jewelry.
 Like these! I added a teeny rhinestone to the eyeballs & made cute gold stud goldfish earrings with these.
 I also made a turquoise charm bracelet :)
 ^^ Up close of the charm bracelet. I also got these 'Thirtyonewest' jewelry tags in the mail today! I'm going to be adding them onto my handmade necklaces & bracelets! Aren't they cute?
& an up close of all my tags :) 

Joshua and I went to see Super 8. It was actually a really good movie! Buttt, that's about it for this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment