Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yard Sale Haul!

I had to work this morning at 10, so I woke up extra early to hit some yard sales before work! I'm a crazy person, I know. Anywayyyy, I found a ton of stuff that i'm keeping for myself!



These are the purses I got this weekend -- the last black one pictured is ALL MINE! :) The rest i'm re-selling. I got my black purse for $.50! It's really cute and unique. The stripe one I got because it's brand name. It's a Fossil bag:


Here's all the clothing I got for myself ;)
  I wasn't sure if I liked the last floral tank top that's pictured here - it's Hollister, but it looks like something I would have got in high school :/ lol But I went ahead and picked it out because I didn't wanna regret it later! All of these tops were only $1 each! The striped top is Hollister as well.
 I got these -- the tank is American Eagle & was $1 and the striped top is Gap and was $.50!
 And I got these dressy tops - all $.50 each! The 2nd, 3rd, & 4th tops are all from Target! The first dark blue top is my favorite!!! It's from Banana Republic & here's a detailed picture of the top:
 So pretty! I can't wait to wear this with my white Guess shorts I got last weekend at a yard sale! :)
 I also got myself some shorts! These were $1 each. I don't really like the pockets on the khaki ones, but I really need khaki shorts - so they're fine till I find some more! 
& I got these pants! The top pair has pinstripes & are dress pants. I thought I may could use them for something. Second pair, super cute Levi skinny jeans! $1 each!

Also I found a few pieces of jewelry:
  Sorry this is a pretty horrible picture. I just didn't feel like taking nice pictures of the jewelry with pretty back drops. Lazy me. I'm re-selling the necklace & cameo pin! I haven't decided if i'm going to keep the star earrings or not.
Up close.
The floral cameo pin is signed & I looked it up on EBay and there's one exactly like it except it's light blue & it's going for $34.95! :) 

I also found some cute blazers to resell:
 The navy striped one is from Aeropostale & the green line one is vintage! :) I'll be reselling these on my Etsy & EBay accounts - so let me know if you're interested! 
^^ Up close of the green blazer.
That's all for today.
Oh! I'm going to the beach July 3rd - 10th! My Joshua is coming with me & I cannot wait! It'll be our first little vacation together & I believe it will be a blast. I wanna go to some thrift stores while I'm there & Joshua wants to go visit some haunted places.

But, that's all I got for now! Maybe I'll throw some cute outfits together with my new yard sale finds for a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment