Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites 2012 ! ♥

It's been a while since I've done a favorites so I figured I'd share mine with you from this month! I have quite a few :P

Okay starting from left to right...



1.) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation:
I am in loveee with this! I never really ever wear foundation - except for if I have a date with my Joshua♥ or going to work at Ulta and I wanna look nice - other than that - that's it. No foundation for me! But I got this just to try because you know I am an Elf junkie so I got it for 50% off and I LOVE it! It really is a flawless finish. I can't see any imperfections when wearing this. I'd say this is a medium to full coverage foundation. I would talk about this all day - but unfortunately I can't - got other stuff to ramble about :)

2.) Ioni Cosmetics Lipgloss in Cappuccino:
Most people have never heard of Ioni cosmetics. I didn't until my friend told me about it. I purchased this from a local Fred's (if you don't have Fred's near you then I don't know where you can find this) for $1! Everything in their line is not over $2. Kinda like Elf. Anyway - this lipgloss is super super pigmented! I love the nudish-brown color of it. 

3.) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara -- Curved & Lots of Lashes:
I got both of these from Ulta when they were having a sale on these - $1.99 & buy 2 get 1 free! I gave the third to my Mother. Anyway, I mainly just got it because it was cheap so why not. But I actually like this mascara. As long as this mascara has been around - I have yet to try it. So I got the curved one for my top lashes & the lots of lashes for my bottom lashes. I love these mascaras & they make my eyelashes look longer and thicker.

4.) Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer:
I've heard good things about this & I'm always looking for a concealer better than the one that I currently own. So I picked this up for $5.49. This concealer is good. I like it -- but I do have to reapply it in some places once It's dry to cover up all my dark circles. I think it's worth picking up - it works good & I do like it -- It's just not my favorite concealer I've ever tried. I have to set this with the Elf Booster.

5.) Essence Kajal Pencil in White:
I picked this up for $.99 because I needed a white eyeliner and I don't like spending tons of money on eyeliners. I got this from Ulta. I love it! It works very well & you can' beat the price for only $.99!

6.) Hard Candy Eye Def in Pool Boy:
I tried to find reviews on this product before purchasing - but I couldn't find any good ones. So I decided to try this out. This was $6 at Wal-Mart. This stuff is really pigmented. It's a cream glitter eyeshadow -- but I have not used it as an eyeshadow so I cannot say that it doesn't crease, etc, etc. I use this as an eyeliner under my waterline to make my eyes pop. I take an eyeliner brush and get some of the product on it & line under my waterline. This color is amazingly pigmented & I love it. Since using this I have purchased 2 more of these in different colors!

7.) Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:
I don't really have acne -- but I have these little bumps at the sides of my face (kinda where my temples are) from sweating and I can't ever seem to get rid of them. So I picked this up from Ulta for $17.99 -- yeah, I know :( -- but this stuff is awesome! I have found that it does dry up those little bumps to where I can scratch them off & reduces them  dramatically. I also use  this product if I happen to have a random pimple coming on so It can dry the pimple up.

8.) Stippling Brush by Real Techniques:
If you don't already know -- Real Techniques is a brush line designed by Samantha Chapman who is a Youtuber known as Pixiwoo. Amazing videos! Anyway -- I needed a new stippling brush for my kit because I'm not a huge fan of the Elf one that I currently owned. I picked this up at Ulta for $9.99 and I love it! It really buffs the foundation into your skin making it appear more natural. You will end up using more foundation using this brush due to it blending in so much -- but it's worth it. Awesome product.

9.) Essence Gel Liner:
I got this from Ulta for $3.99. I got the black one because my Elf cream liner was drying up. This is a really creamy and smooth gel liner. It works really good and from other reviews I've read that's it's a lot like Mac's Blacktrack! 

10.) Elf Booster in Corrective Yellow:
I love this! I use this to set my undereye concealer. The yellow corrective color helps hide dark circles. This makes my concealer last all day without creasing. I got this from eyeslipsface.com for $5.00.

11.) Elf Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky & Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral:
I did a review of these blushes in a previous post - and this one is my favorite of all the colors. I have recently been using this to set my Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral. These two together look great for a light peachy/coral cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment