Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FOTD w/ Thirtyonewest Pigments & Pink Hair

This is kinda old - but I really like the way it came out so I'll share my 2-3 week old FOTD anyway ;)

I wanted to do my face just using my Thirtyonewest pigments so I can show customers how you can use them & what not.



The colors I used on my eyes:
Wedding Lace, Naked Study, Odd Liquorice, & Octopus Ink.



 I used Wedding Lace as the inner corner & brow bone highlight. Naked Study on the eyelid. Odd Liquorice on the outer corner & in the crease. Octopus Ink in the outer corner to darken the Odd Liquorice.

Colors on my face:
Antoinette - Blush & Lips!
(mixed Antoinette with a clear lipgloss for the lips)
Wedding Lace - Highlight.

 & Of course I felt prettier with my pink wig on ;)  I need to invest in some new colors of wigs. I like the pink but it's getting a little old :P 

I hope you guys enjoyed this FOTD look - be sure to check out our shop:
to get your pigments for only $6.00!
And let me know if you have any other requests of me using Thirtyonewest pigments!

1 comment: