Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elf Disney Villians Maleficent Palette - with Swatches!

I just did a review for the Cruella palette -- so here's my review for this one!
In case you haven't read the other post about the Cruella palette -- these are $9.99 and are ONLY available at select Wal-greens.




This one includes:
8 eyeshadows
1 eyelid primer
1 liquid eyeliner
2 lip & cheek pencils

Swatches:




I have yet to test this palette out. I haven't really went anywhere to be putting on makeup lately :P The 'day' eyeshadows I have found from swatching aren't as pigmented as the 'night' eyeshadows. This palette comes with a clear glitter liner instead of the black liner like the other palette. I really like this liner! I think it will look great and you can use it in so many different ways.

I said I was going to purchase the other one - but I don't think I am. Not that I don't like these palettes - because I do -- I just know I won't wear them a lot so I know they'll go to waste :/ I have too much makeup and should probably limit myself and not buy the other one just for shits & giggles lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment