Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prom Makeup 2012!

I did my co-worker's daughters makeup today for prom! I'm not going to post a tutorial on this entry just because I don't really feel like going through it when I'm not sure if people are even interested - so if you are interested in a tutorial - comment & I'll make one :)

I did a little shopping for my kit before I did her makeup - & I picked up a Mac foundation (I think it's called select something?) in NW25 & Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero as well as the new Naked 2 palette!

Here's all the products I used:
Just a cluster of things :)

And here's a random picture I took of myself while waiting on them to get to my house:
 I had a little photoshoot while I was waiting. :P Oh yeah! By the way, I dyed my hair back dark brown & got emo bangs :D Once my hair color fades a bit i'm going to get blonde highlights put in it.

 Before & After

& the finished look.

You like?
I wanted to use a pretty soft peachy coral or baby pink lipstick - but she did not want any lipstick at all - just lipgloss. All the eyeshadows I used were from my new Naked 2 palette :) & I also used the little lipgloss that comes with the palette for her lips.

That's all! Short, I know. But I have to go to work soon! Hope you enjoyed - don't forget to follow! :D

1 comment:

  1. This blog is good source of all of the information related with prom makeup. I'll sure use those tips.


    Best Makeup Tips for Prom

    ReplyDelete