Monday, April 16, 2012

Late March 2012 Favorites!

Sorry this is in the middle of April.. I've just kind of lost interest in doing makeup at the moment. :/ Haha. I've been obsessed with retro games lately! But I'm starting to do more makeup related things as well. This weekend i'm doing a girls makeup for prom & will post about that later on.

Anywayy -- here are my March favorites!
 Mostly Elf items (go figure) -- one Maybelline favorite though! :)

 Elf Spring Eyeshadow Collection?
I guess that's what it's called. I think these are limited edition - so get it while you can! I really enjoy using this palette. It's really pretty -- plus, it's only $3! So why not? :) I picked mine up at my local Target.

 Elf Brightening Quad in Day 2 Night
I really really like this quad. These are only $1 each -- but they are really pigmented. I use my Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion underneath these, so i'm uncertain of how well they are on their own -- but with a primer, these are great! I have lots of these quads - but this one is my favorite ;)

 Elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Of course I have an Elf blush in my favorites! I do every month. I'm not sure if I stated this in any of my other blog posts -- but I own every color (currently) of the studio elf blushes. I just picked this one up in my last Elf order - and I love it! This is a very light pink. It kind of reminds me of Dandelion by Benefit. Really nice soft color. This product is $3.00.


Elf Cover Everything Concealer & Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
This Elf concealer is new - they added it to their essential line - which is suppose to be their $1 line -- but this product is $2. But it's worth it. I really like this color. Online -- the color says it is called 'Corrective Yellow' -- but on the back it says it's 'Fair'? Haha - so if you plan on ordering this online -- it's called Corrective Yellow. I use this for my dark undereye circles & to cover up any pimples if I have some.

I really really really like this Maybelline concealer! I really never use liquid concealers because they never seem to cover my undereye circles like they should. But this one works perfectly. It actually covers my dark circles - and I can tell a difference! My undereye circles are lighter since I've been using this stuff. I don't know exactly how much this product is - my boyfriend got it for me. But it's around $7-8 from Walmart.

That's all my favorites for March! I didn't really have too many favorites -- like I stated before, I haven't really cared about makeup here lately. But hopefully that will change & i'll get back into my makeup stuff again! Hope you enjoyed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment