Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yummy Drinks!

I finally got my blender today!!
I don't remember if I even stated that I was getting or even that I wanted a blender? Hm, oh well! I got one :) I got the stuff to make (well try and make) the Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappicinos & I got the stuff to make this really great punch that my mom use to make me when I was younger - it's a lemon lime flavor.

Here are my little chocolate smoothies:
 I made these using milk, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, ice & whip cream. They were actually pretty good - just needed to add a bit more chocolate syrup! Instead of getting chocolate milk already made to put in them - I mixed the milk & chocolate syrup so I could control how chocolatey I wanted it to be! 

I also got these super cute tea cups in a set at a yard sale today! I got these & a punch bowl tea cup set for $1 each set - which contained like 6 cups in one set! Whatta' steal !
 Here are my what I like to call 'Witches Brew' Punch! You use lemon lime kool-aid, sugar, pineapple juice, water, and ginger ale. It's like kool-aid with a kick to it - it's deeelisssh!

Here's my little tea cup sets I got! Cute or what?

Also, the reason why I have 'stfulaurenpack' on all my pictures is because I made a new tumblr (I know, another blog - Jesus Christ!) to upload ONLY pictures I created/edited or took myself. I thought it'd be a good idea since I'm kinda into photography (it's part of what I have been going to school for). Now I'm obsessed with taking pictures on my phone! Oh -- Joshua got me a phone for our 1 year! He got me an iPhone! :) I am in loooove with it & the Instagram App.

Well, that's it for now..adios fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment