Sunday, September 18, 2011

Newest Thirtyonewest Photo Shoot + Products

This past Saturday I was suppose to have a 3 person photo shoot - but I ended up having only one person who could make it - which is my friend, Lindsay. Here's a few of the edited pictures I have so far:
 This dress is super cute! It's oversized & slouchy - not to mention reversible! Yep, this awesome dress has two different sides - woohoo!




 There are a few more I haven't uploaded - but this is mainly it! I really like taking pictures of things - photography is part of what I went to school for. I tend to get into the photography mood when I take pictures for my shop & I don't know if that's a good thing or not? Like, if you skim through a lot of other vintage sites - they just have either mannequins modeling their clothing or have boring models with a plain white background. Which I guess draws all the attention to the product - but I think a good setting also draws interest to the picture? Maybe that's just me. Dfsdfsdlofdslflfdsfl - I'm rambling again. Just me, talking like i'm a photographer of some sort :P baha. 

I'm suppose to do another shoot for a different girl on Tuesday. She wanted me to actually just shoot some pictures of her for her fashion portfolio because she said she liked my photography - so I told her I'd do it as long as she modeled for my shop :) Yay! Someone who likes my pictures! Woot!


It's rather late, I am just the only one up & felt like typing a blog about pictures at 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment