Monday, September 12, 2011

Lime Crime Lipstick Review & Swatches + Thirtyonewest Eyeshadows!

I have had these for almost a month now - but I figure I'd do a review in my free time. I ordered these off of EBay because they're only $14.99 with free shipping - and on the website they are $16 + shipping. I also heard they take awhile to ship out since they are super busy - and I was kinda in a hurry to try these babies out ;)

Here are the the colors I got:

 Yeah, I'm Instagramin' everything on my iPhone, ha! Anyway, the great barbie pink color is the 'Great Pink Planet' & the light orange is called 'Cosmopop'.
 There are my swatches - as you can tell these are SUPER pigmented and eccentric colors.
 & here is me wearing them both! I really like these lipsticks. They're really great and pigmented! They last long as well. The only things I am not too crazy about is when they do start to wear off - it leaves the bright pigmentation on the outside of your lips :/ & these colors are matte -- so they show up fine lines & imperfections well. I like to add gloss on top of these.

Here are some images of my new Thirtyonewest brand loose eyeshadows
I'm also wearing my Lime Crime lipsticks here:
 Lime Crime Cosmopop & Thirtyonewest Goldilocks
 Lime Crime Great Pink Planet & Thirtyonewest Cleopatra
Lime Crime Great Pink Planet & Thirtyonewest Sugar Pot

I have added 4 new colors to our eyeshadow collection about 3 weeks ago  - which makes that 11 total colors. I have 4 new colors that I am wanting to create - but I don't have any extra money to order the supplies to make them. I've been bad and spending all my money! Today Joshua & I went to Target and I got him 2 new blu-rays - the new X-Men movie & Everything Must Go & then I got myself some Elf (eyeslipsface) products that they had on sale that I just had to get.

Anywayyyy - to wrap this blog entry up, I have come to the conclusion that I do love Lime Crime's lipsticks! I really want to get the Coquette nude color & the Centrifuchsia (sp?)! I also want to try the D'Lilac color with a bright pink lipgloss on top - I think it'd look different - but not too dramatic. However, I do not think I will be purchasing any yellow, blue, or mint colored lipsticks for myself :)

Be sure to check out all our eyeshadows at :
www.thirtyonewest.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment