Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wet N Wild Spring 2012 Lipsticks!

I've had these for a month or two now, and just now getting around to reviewing them. If you've read my previous blog entries - you know I already LOOOOVE these lipsticks. I think they are great -- plus they're only $1.99 each?! 

These are super bright & lovely! The Pinkerbell reminds me a lot of the Mac Nicki Minaj lipstick. Cherry Pickin is more of a bright darker fuchsia color more so than the color of a cherry. I really really like 24 Carrot Gold. It's such a bright color! I like to wear this with my Revlon Tutti Frutti lip butter over it for more moisture. Dollhouse Pink reminds me a lot of Lime Crime's Great Pink Planet.

I found these at my local Rite Aid -- but I know they also sell them at Walgreens & I believe CVS. 
I'm not sure if these are just limited edition or a part of their permanent line. But I recommend these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment