Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Haulage

Sorry for my lack of posting blogs.. I've been quite the busy bee. I have been working a lot more than I normally do, and only have 1-2 days off every week, plus - I have been slacking on my school work :( I still have yet to submit my second unit and it's been over a month! I feel so overwhelmed right now. I need to do my school work but on my days off I just feel like being lazy :( 
However, today was one of my days off - and I decided to go through my room and get rid of some stuff & sell it on EBay! :) Woowoo Success!! .. Somewhat :/ lol

Anyway, I placed yet another Elf order the other week and it finally came in on Friday - and here's what I got:
 I had a coupon for 50% off the Studio Line -- so most of this was 50% off.

Here are some of the newer Elf products they have! They have added quite a few new little items to their Essentials ($1) Line - however, they are not $1 - they're $2. I picked up one of their new cover everything concealers & glitter eyeshadows. They also had a new Kohl liner from their Studio Line that I picked up as well as the High Def Undereye Setting Powder & Mineral Powder Brush!

I got all of the Studio Glossy Glosses to try out - and almost all of the Matte Lip Colors & a few of the Glitter Glosses. At my local Target - they also had a collection of their new nail polishes that I picked up for $5 & their limited edition $3 palettes that I picked up as well!

And I also ordered this from EBay this past week & it came in on Friday as well. This is the Kryolan Ultra Base in Mint. I got this to cover up acne to cancel out the redness in clients. Yep, I finally purchased something for my makeup kit! First time in awhile..


I also found all my Nintendo DS games this weekend! I have them all in a little travel case thingy and couldn't find it for like months - then I searched in a few of my purses I'd previously used and sure enough - they were in a purse I carried about 6 months ago! So I've been getting into playing my Nintendo Ds again -- well, 3DS. And I now want to build onto my DS collection - because I don't have too many games for it :/ 

So this weekend I picked up De Blob 2 on sale for $5 at Target! I wasn't sure if I'd like this game or not, but it was only $5. But surprisingly, I do like this game. It's actually really fun - just rather easy. Kind of reminds me of the way a Kirby or Mario game would play.

I also picked up this Gameboy color - which doesn't work :( I found that out after purchasing it at a yard sale for $2. It cuts on - but it like freaks out and the screen goes out sometimes. Oh well, still a nice piece to my collection.

I also went to GameStop & found this Zelda Four Swords Adventure game for GameCube! This game is in the org. case & has the manual with it for only $14.99! This made my day when I found it. I have never played this game before - not even on the GBA - so I had to pick it up since I love Zelda oh so much! :D



But that's about it lately. Just buying things I don't really need and such. Being a procrastinator & not doing homework. Yep. I should probably start reading my new textbook and finish it tomorrow before work. Let me know if you want me to do a review on any of the products I have listed in this review! 
Hope you all have a wonderful week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment