Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FOTD! & Somewhat of An Eyeshadow Tutorial? :)


Well, really - EOTD (eyes of the day)! This Elf Brightening Quad is one that I got from my recent Elf order and it's called Nymph Dreams. These quads are from their $1 Essential Line -- and they're quite pigmented for only $1. I personally love these palettes. If you're looking for cheap eyeshadows to start out doing makeup or just want to play around with colors to see what colors looks good on you - these are the palettes to get.


I have the colors numbered on the right side to show you how I wore this palette in the picture above :D

1. I used on my eyelid & brow bone
3. I put in the corner of my inner eye & blended outward.
4. I put in my crease & just a little above the crease as well.
2. I put over the #4 color and blended with it.

In the picture of myself with my eye closed -- it looks like the #3 isn't blended in well -- but it is? Haha, I'm not sure why it looks like that in the picture - but oh well! :)
 
 I also used some of my new Elf  lip products in the picture! I used one of my new Matte Lip Colors in the color Natural & one of my Glossy Glosses in the color Sweet Salmon.

Here's a little cluster of some of the other products I used for my face but I'm not going into detail on those. Just mainly wanted to focus on my eyes & lips in this post :)

That's all! Hope you all have a lovely day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment