Friday, September 27, 2013

My Favorite Liquid Eyeliner !

Here lately, I've been doing winged eyeliner daily. I also take selfies while wearing this look & get a lot of comments on Instagram telling me it looks really good and asking what kind I use. Welp, here it is:
 Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner

I've only tried out a handful of liquid liners to be honest, but out of the ones I've tried - I love this one. I actually just love this one in general that I keep repurchasing it! It's anywhere from $6-8 I believe depending on where you purchase it at. The cheapest probably being Wal-Mart. It has a felt tip which I love. I hate the liners that have the crappy brushes - they are terrible to use in my opinion. This one however is very easy to apply.




Yay selfies! :D Haha I wanted to show you some pictures of me wearing the actual product. I personally love this liner & would recommend it! If you have any favorite liners, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. How much is this eyeliner? :)

    would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job applying the eye liner, it suits you really well.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) Sorry for the late response :P

      Delete