Sunday, September 30, 2012

REVIEW: Hard Candy Take It Off Makeup Remover

I've been meaning to do a review on this product for a couple of months now & just have put it off due to being busy & laziness. Anyway, I purchased this product back in like March -- I think? I got it for my kit to use for like prom makeup in case I needed to remove some makeup. Back in June I was looking through my makeup kit and realized I haven't really used this so I took it out and oh my gaaawwddd -- why did I put this away?! This product is AMAZING! 

I use this to remove my eye makeup mainly. I use a cleanser for my face. But this gets off gel liner, waterproof eyeliner/mascara, and glitter! It gets off everything. I love it! 

I've been looking for a good makeup remover after running out of my Lancome eye remover (I can't remember the name of it because it was all fancy and spelled funny :P). I first bought the L'oreal eye makeup remover that is blue and it SUCKS! It just moved your makeup down all over your face and didn't take it off. So I picked up this one because it was new at the time that I purchased it. This was only $5.00 at Wal-Mart. 


This removes everything -- doesn't just move the unwanted makeup around on your face -- it takes it off. This is like a lotion remover which at first I thought would be weird since I'm used to liquid. But it works really well. I put a dab onto a cotton round & smear it with my finger then remove my eye makeup. 


They also have this product in wipe form! I haven't tried those yet because I think you get way more uses out of the lotion tube more-so than 25 or however many wipes you get.

I highly recommend this product. It works great and it's inexpensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment