Friday, August 19, 2011

My Beauty Wishlist

I'm boredddd. So I decided to gather all the things I wanted (beauty wise) and put them on a list :)
I plan on making more of these wish lists with clothing, games, and books as well - when I have nothing better to do that is.


Sorry I did two separate collages -- the mac backgrounds were black, and it would have bothered me if I put them on the white background with the others :P OCD much?

Anywayyy, here's everything I want:
Tarte True Blood LE Palette
Lime Crime Lipsticks in Coquette, My Beautiful Rocket, and D'Lilac.
Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer
Michael Kors Leg Shine Perfume thingy
Nars Illumainator in Copacabana
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure
Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude
Mac Eyeshadows in Beauty Marked & Cranberry
Mac Haute & Naughty Mascara
& Mac Viva La Glam Lady Gaga Lipstick (#2).

I don't even really like huge eyeshadow palettes. I am not certain why I don't, but I loveeee True Blood! So I must have this eye kit! It also comes with a mini primer and mascara - and something else I believe. I love Tarina Tarantino products. From her jewelry to her makeup - everything's greatt! Also, I have ordered a couple of Lime Crime lipsticks already off of EBay (they were only $14.99 w. free shipping - on Lime Crime's site they are 16 + shipping) but I haven't received them just yet. I ordered Great Pink Planet and Cosmopop! Hopefully I will get those soon & can do a review or something. Idk :) Anywayyy, also I have never ordered any Mac products - ever. I don't want to order anything off EBay because most likely, they're all fakes. And the closest Mac store is 30 minutes away - plus, when I get paid I don't wanna spend that much on makeup :/ Haha. I don't mind spending money I make online on stuff that I want - but money I get from my actual job - I just can't do it :P I'm a crazy person lol.

I know this has nothing to do with my beauty list -- well, in a way I guess it does -- but I have 4 new colors coming to my collection of Thirtyonewest eyeshadows :) I have a bright yellow (Goldilocks), a dark gold (Cleopatra), a dark sparkly navy blue (Anchor's End), and a dark brown/purple color (Sugar Pot)!
I wanted to create the Sugar Pot color for myself - because I have always wanted a pretty smokey brown/purple color that's mixed - but cannot find any! So I decided to make my own. I was also having trouble creating the name for it - and my love bug Joshua always calls me Sugar Pot - so I figured - why not? :) 
I can't wait to start creating those :) I am also going to be doing makeup looks using my eyeshadows on here soon.

Well, that's all for now. Tomorrow morning I do not have to work (thank God!) - so I will be heading to plenty of yard sales - Woowoo! So maybe I shall do a yard sale haul tomorrow or something :P I also have a ton of clothing that needs to be listed on my Etsy site that I plan on doing tomorrow & Sunday - so be sure to keep a lookout in our Etsy shop for the next couple of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment